Article Posted On: May 19, 2020
We Are Re-opening Masses at St. Brigid this weekend – May 23/24, 2020
Here are the Dates, Times & Places:
Saturday, May 23, 2020
7:00 pm—Vance Hall (NEW!)
Sunday, May 24, 2020
12:30 pm—Vance Hall
7:00 pm—Sanctuary (NEW!)
Here are some things to keep in mind as you prepare to attend Mass:
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Wear your mask.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before coming to Church and sanitize your hands before entering the church and receiving communion (you may provide your own sanitizer).
- There will be no music books or missalettes. Please bring your own missalette or other Mass aids to use.
Here are some things to be aware of as you enter for Mass:
- Doors will open 45 minutes before Mass.
- Entry will be at the Chapel entrance and the two side doors of the Narthex.
- For your safety, seating has been pre-arranged for 6-feet distance between individuals/family groups. Ushers will help to seat you—please follow their direction.
- Maintain 6-feet social distance from others as much as possible.
- Please follow the instructions of the ushers as you leave (and enter) the Church. Thank you.
- Extra Masses have been added to the Schedule to help social distance. Please consider attending one of the new Masses added at 7:00 pm on Saturday evening and on Sunday evening.
- Some Masses are in Vance Hall. Please be aware of the Mass Times and Places notated in the above schedule. These Mass times and places will remain in effect until further notice.
- A weekend Mass will continue to be broadcast on Saturdays at 5PM for those who are unable to return to Mass. Archbishop Gustavo strongly encourages the elderly and at-risk to stay home and participate in Mass by means of online live streaming.