Registration Forms & Schedules
To register your child(ren) for Faith Formation, families must be registered with St. Brigid.
Parish registration forms are located online, in the parish office, and in the Narthex of the church building.
We encourage all new families to register and get to know your parish community.
FAITH FORMATION (PRE-K – 12TH GRADE)
Both the Registration Form and Medical Release Form must be submitted to register for Faith Formation. Please download both forms and return as soon as possible:
- Faith Formation Registration Form 2019-2020 – Grade/Middle/High School (PreK-12th)
- Faith Formation Medical Release 2019-2020 – Grade/Middle/High School (PreK-12th)
Pay by cash or check in person or to pay online, click on the appropriate link(s):
- FF Schedule 2019-2020 SUNDAY – Grade School (PK-5th) & Middle School (EDGE) COMING SOON – Start Date: Sep 15
- FF Schedule 2019-2020 TUESDAY – Grade School (PK-5th) & Middle School (EDGE) COMING SOON – Start Date: Sep 17
- FF Schedule 2019-2020 SUNDAY – High School/Confirmation (9th-12th) COMING SOON – Start Date: Sep 15
- FF Schedule 2019-2020 TUESDAY – High School/Confirmation (9th-12th) COMING SOON – Start Date: Sep 17
For questions, please feel free to contact Sister Gemma Abonge at 210-696-0896, ext. 206, or Lourdes Machado at 210-696-0896, ext. 203, during Faith Formation office hours: Monday-Thursday (9:00 am-12:00 noon & 1:00-4:00 pm; Closed: Friday & Saturday).
To submit forms, you may send by way of fax, 210-696-7319; email, GemmaAbonge@stbrigidcc.org or LourdesMachado@stbrigidcc.org; or, after weekend masses or weekdays during Faith Formation hours (see previous paragraph for Faith Formation office hours).
- Catechist Online Training
- Safe Environment Online Training
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
INFANT BAPTISM (0-6 yrs)
For information on infant baptism at St. Brigid, please visit our Infant Baptism page on this website.