Registration Forms & Schedules
To register your child(ren) for Faith Formation, families must be registered with St. Brigid.
Parish registration forms are located online, in the parish office, and in the Narthex of the church building.
We encourage all new families to register and get to know your parish community.
- Catechist Online Training
- Safe Environment Online Training
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
FAITH FORMATION (PRE-K – 12TH GRADE)
Children & Youth Registration Forms
Both the Registration Form and Medical Release Form must be submitted to register for Faith Formation. Please download both forms and return by Aug 31, 2017:
- Faith Formation Registration Form 2017-2018 – Grade/Middle/High School (PreK-12th)
- Faith Formation Medical Release 2017-2018 – Grade/Middle/High School (PreK-12th)
Pay by cash or check in person or to pay online, click on the appropriate link(s):
Children & Youth Class Schedules
- FF Schedule 2017-2018 – Grade/Middle School (PreK-8th) SUNDAY
- FF Schedule 2017-2018 – Grade/Middle School (PreK-8th) TUESDAY
- FF Schedule 2017-2018 – High School (9th-12th) SUNDAY)
- FF Schedule 2017-2018 – High School (9th-12th) TUESDAY
INFANT BAPTISM (0-6 yrs)
For information on infant baptism at St. Brigid, please visit our Infant Baptism page on this website.